Forum Membership open to All 15 53.57%
Forum Membership open to only Owner/User 13 46.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2011, 03:19 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Sparktec
Default Re: Setting Policy by Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgefred View Post
I definitely think that It should be reserved to users/owners...
There are things I could exchange with other users/owners of solidscape machines but I don't want customers to go in our tick ans tricks...
It's important to see what experiences others have with Solidscape products. Not only users themself, but also ex-employed Solidscape people or people who have used the machines in the past. Also casting companies are welcome to send out there commends and questions. Avoid people who ony wants to destroy the name, because they are DWS or Invisiontec Fan and made the wrong desision to buy that machine!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to 3dHomme Send a message via Skype™ to 3dHomme

It should be open to all.
Every "potential" new User needs these Forums to better understand from Industry Leaders what is involved to best meet their needs in the terms of:
Finacial committment
Maintainance
Support
Quality
Quantity
ROI
Old 03-11-2011, 11:07 AM

As an owner and user of a t-66, I think it should be open to all interested. More info is better for all.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:33 PM

I own a t66BT and I want it open for all, I believe it will only benefit everybody in the long run. (See how well the rhino newsgroup works)
Old 10-14-2011, 08:49 AM
RP Ninja

Default Re: Setting "Forum Shared Information" Policy by Vote

Definitely "Open Forum" format is best for everyone. But people need to understand that some comments may be misleading.
All problems can be understood with a few simple tests or observations. The Moderator should be more active at 'tagging' questionable responses. When I see over 1000 viewers for a problem and misleading 'replies', I see Users buying more parts than they need or see them doing tests or removing parts from their machines prematurely and this will cause even more problems.
Live by these statements. 1. DON"T FIX IT IF IT IS NOT BROKEN. 2. Ask another person if the response you see seems wrong. A 2nd opinion is very helpful. 3. Learn how the machine works and rely on your common sense to work thru the problem. 4. DON"T restart the machine over and over again "hoping" it will solve the problem. You will be doing more damage!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:55 PM

Not sure that we can start 'tagging' questionable responses without offending someone... If this is to be an open forum everyone has chance to voice their viewpoint...even if it is wrong technically

The only cases that seem to make sense to question are those postings that would be considered malicious in some way.